Terms and Conditions
1. User Accounts
You may browse the nasaindia.co website without creating an account, subject to these Terms. In order to use the full features of the NASA India Service, you must register for an account. When you use the NASA India Service to upload, download, or purchase content or any products, services, or information from NASA India, you may be asked to provide a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer or device, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree that the information you provide to NASA India on registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You also agree that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure (e.g., in the event of a loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of your account ID, password, or any credit, debit or charge card number, if applicable), then you must immediately notify NASA India. You are solely liable for the losses incurred by NASA India or others due to any unauthorized use of your NASA India Service account.
2. Permission to Use NASA India Online Library Service
A. Definitions. As used in these Terms: (i)"Published Content" means digital assets uploaded and published on the NASA India Service; (ii)"Pre-Publication Assets “means raw editorial content (e.g., text, images, layout information) uploaded to the NASA India Service; and (iii)"User Submissions" means Published Content and Pre-Publication Assets, collectively.
B. License. Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set out in these Terms, NASA India hereby grants to you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, freely revocable license to:
1. Use the NASA India Online Library Service to view, use and assess students work for trophies and other content made available via the NASA India Service;
2. Download and install Software on the hardware for which the Software was created solely to exercise the rights granted in these Terms; and
3. Implement any API made available by NASA India solely in accordance with that APIs documentation. Your use of the NASA India Service must be for personal, non-commercial use only, except users who are government entities, or non-profit entities who collaborate with NASA India in some way may use the NASA India Online Library Service to make their Published Content available on the NASA India Service. For the avoidance of doubt, you are not entitled to any compensation from NASA India for any reason, including but not limited to for User Submissions, unless otherwise specifically agreed in writing by NASA India.
C. Restrictions. You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation "robots," "spiders," and "offline readers," that accesses the NASA India Online Library Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the NASA India Service in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional web browser or otherwise use the NASA India Service to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information or any data regarding activities on or usage of the NASA India Site.
E. Reservation of Rights. NASA, India reserves all rights not expressly granted in these Terms. You acknowledge that NASA India may automatically issue upgraded versions of the software and systems comprising the NASA India Service and, accordingly, may upgrade the version of the NASA India Service that you are using. NASA India reserves the right to exercise whatever lawful means it deems necessary to prevent unauthorized use of the NASA India Service, including technological barriers, IP mapping, and directly contacting your Internet Service Provider (ISP) regarding such unauthorized use.
3. Ownership; Proprietary Rights Regarding work Displayed on the NASA India Online Library Service
The NASA India Online Library Service is owned and operated by NASA India. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, computer code (including source code or object code), products, software, services, and all other elements of the NASA India Service provided by NASA India (the "Materials") are protected by Indian copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws. Except for any User Submissions that are provided and owned by Users. all Materials uploaded or contained on the NASA India Online Library Service are the property of NASA India or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies or third-party licensors. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to NASA India or its affiliates or third-party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by NASA India, you agree not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, download, or otherwise make unauthorized use of the Materials. NASA India reserves all rights not expressly granted in these Terms.